We advise you to first report complaints to us by emailing [email protected]. If this does not lead to a solution, then it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not dealt with elsewhere yet, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.
Click on the link below to download the return form:
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. If you use your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging will be returned to the entrepreneur. To use this right you can contact us via [email protected] We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
Have you ordered accessories or spare parts through our webshop and would you like to return them? Then read the conditions below so that your return can be processed properly.
Conditions for return:
1. When returning items you must always send an email in advance.
2. A maximum of 20 km has been driven by bicycle.
3. Products and supplied items must be undamaged and complete.
4. Bicycle is clean and undamaged.
5. Damage and / or signs of use may be a reason to refuse the return items or a depreciation.
6. Goods must always be properly packed to prevent transport damage.
7. Make sure your return shipment has sufficient postage. Unstamped shipments or COD shipments will be refused.
8. The shipping costs will only be credited if Shinga BV is responsible for the error and / or the problem and when the products are returned in proper packaging.
9. If a product (packaging) is damaged in such a way when it is returned due to poor packaging, it will be agreed after telephone contact what percentage of the new value will be credited. This only applies to returns.
10. Always send a copy of your invoice.
Nieuwe Eerdsebaan 16
5482 VS Schijndel, The Netherlands
You are liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
As soon as we have received the product, it will be checked for completeness, operation and possible damage by a Lacros employee.