Dear customers, our sympathy goes out to everyone affected by the COVID-19 virus.
We would like to inform you how we deal with this:
- Due to crowds and Covid-19 measures, we ask you to come throughout the day. The most quiet time is after 3 pm.
- The service and delivery routes also continue, we disinfect our buses and the drivers follow instructions regarding the measures we have drawn up.
- We are of course extremely careful and disinfect the bicycles, door handles, card readers and our other facilities several times a day.
- We ask you to pay via card readers (debit card/creditcard) at this time, if you still want to pay in cash, this is possible and we have a separate procedure for this.
- In addition, we like to keep an appropriate distance and temporarily do not shake hands.
- Employees who cough, have a cold or feel "unwell" work from home and are not at the location.
- Of course we also know from our small team who could be a risk from his or hers immediate environment.
- We constantly air the facilities.
- So you are welcome, but if you want to postpone the visit, we understand that. We hope that the virus will be reduced quickly and that we can return to 'normal' business operations.
Shinga B.V. Lacros