Complaints and returns
Click on the link below to download the return form:
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without notice. You will have 14 days left to return your product after cancellation. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping. Only the cost of returning from your home to the webshop is at your own expense. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product must be returned to the vendor in the original condition and packaging with all supplied accessories and – if reasonably possible. To use this right, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then refund the due amount within 14 days of your return, provided that the product has been received by us in good order.
Have you ordered accessories or parts from our webshop and you want to return them? Then read the ‘Rules’ below, so your return can be processed well.
- When returning items, you must always send an email in advance.
- Returned items should be delivered undamaged and complete.
- Damage and / or usage traces may be a reason to refuse the return items.
- Goods should always be properly packed to prevent transport damage.
- Make sure your return shipment is sufficiently paid. Unmatched/underpaid shipping costs will be refused.
- Shipping costs will only be credited to you if SHINGA is responsible for the error or the problem and when the products are returned in a solid packaging.
- If a returned product (packaging) is damaged due to bad packaging, we will contact you for the new cost. This only applies to return shipments.
- Always send a copy of your invoice with the package.
Molendijk Zuid 23B
5482 WZ Schijndel, The Netherlands
Please check the following items before returning your order:
– Your return shipment has been reported to SHINGA within 14 days of receipt of your order
– Your return dispatch complies with the rules of the game.
Should you have a complaint with any of our products or services, please contact the following email address clearly mentioning the nature of the complaint, your name and your contact details: